Friday 12 August 2011

High Speed Rail

Ray here ... Game on! (for those playing Gotcha). I think there's something wrong with me having Jaclyn's (mi hija's) target colour. I was out within 30 seconds of arriving in Ciudad Real. Eso si que es la vida.

But before this, we enjoyed a very smooth high speed rail ride through the region of La Mancha (made famoso para Cervantes in his novel Don Quixote).





The reception in Ciudad Real was wonderful. They really made us feel welcome by meeting us at the train station.




What a wonderful group and the families assigned to us were all very different from each other, making everyone's experience personal and unique. I don't think anyone had a meal that wasn't absolutely delicious. The most common foods were paella, chorrizo, and jamon. Lots of other vegetable and tortilla type dishes, too.


- Posted by Ray Tarnai using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ciudad Real,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment